Hurry up! Sale Ends in


Himalayan Pink Salt Bricks - Pack of 20

$350.00 $280.00

Shipping calculated at checkout.
  • This pack of bricks contains 20 pure Himalayan salt bricks.'
  • Available at "HSB" store at wholesale price.
  • Natural pink Himalayan salt is mined from the foothills of the Himalayan mountain range in Pakistan.
  • Salt bricks are composed of 98 % sodium chloride and the rest 2 % are significant minerals. 
  • Feel a cleaner, fresher air, which contains less residue and allergens. 
  • It can be installed anywhere around you.
  • These pink salt bricks increase immunity and boost health.
  • The pink salt wall gives guarantees the genuineness of its products.
  • In this product, each brick has dimensions of 8"(L) x 4"(W) x 2"(H).
  • The net weight of each brick is 5.5 pounds.
  • The total weight of a pack is 110.2 pounds.
Out of stock

american expressapple paydiners clubdiscovergoogle payjcbmasterpaypalshopify payvisa
SKU: HSB-SB-20N/AVendor: Himalayan Salt BricksAvailability : In StockIn StockOut of stock
sold in last hours

Customer Reviews

Based on 15 reviews Write a review
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.
Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist
Shopping cart

Your cart is empty.

Return To Shop

Add Order Note Edit Order Note
Estimate Shipping
Add A Coupon

Estimate Shipping

Add A Coupon

Coupon code will work on checkout page

Himalayan Pink Salt Bricks - Pack of 20

$350.00 $280.00